Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Rojak story: Series of UnFortunate Events :)

okay.
I had a math test today.
It was a disaster.
I screwed up.
I mean, I REALLY screwed things up~!
yeap. 
Loser Lyana.
haha.
*roffle*

so its a was.
Let bygone be bygone eyh?
sort of.

Well act, Im not supposed to be updating this bloggie thingy rite now,
I should be studying tho. 
ahaha~
am still having tests next week
which is the numero uno de' facto  not allowing me to join the UTP Orchestra Team 
field trip to
Philharmonic Orchestra, KLCC this upcoming Saturday.

chill....chill....
aaa
come again?!

yeap.
Philharmonic Orchestra.
No Joke!
hell~!
nvm,
prioritize will you?
haha
1st thing first. 
Life is all about making decision.
Note that~!

And yeah.
Im at home rite now.
Went back rite after my English tutorial class which end at 10pm.
and I actually had a race
well, sort of minor race act, *chuckles*
with my tutor who happens to be my previous head of warden back in rps before I went to seseri.
*praying hard she didn't recognize me driving the car.*
:D

What a coincidence~
A pure unhappy, no.
I mean a pure surprisingly pleasant coincidence~

yearrite~
super cool eyh having a teacher-student reunion in UTP?
haha.
and as a matter of fact, I did mess around with her once upon a time ago.
I mean A LOT~!
heh.
so ppl,
I warn ya.
exp if ur from English tutorial group 5.
U just cant afford to handle her.
Just dont piss her off.
U  dont know ur luck when she plans a revenge.
Better watch out.
Dont tell me I didn't warn ya
hee...
:P

and why on earth am i at home rite now?

main reason - I wanna do my laundry BADLY.

minor-I left lotsa2 stuff at home cuz I was rushing cuzzie to utp last Sunday. He wanted to see with his bare eyes the location where Arwah Imad collapse *Al-Fatihah*
Sorry Botak for unable to grant ur request due to the scattered-unplanned-all-of-a-sudden field trip. It was raining tho. Hee... Perhaps next tyme eyh. But make sure ur hair aint Botak anymore okeyh? I want the usual truly yours presentable corporate look. Possible? haha~!

okay.
back to the main topic
why badly?
so glad you ask~ *recognize this? GG la. Haha~!*
;P
how bad is the size of a laundry which happens to be as big as the size of an almost exploding laundry bag?
Take that!
Wahaha~

Too busy with akak's kenduri kesyukuran before she pursue her studies abroad this upcoming 21st March,
And with fav cuzzie of all, si Botak Nazeem- sudden surprise appearence all away from Uitm Arau, * padan muka kena marah ngan Mak Ndak. Buat org t'kejut lagi. Agak melampau kena fetch kau kat Medan Gopeng kul 12.30am. Surprise konon. :P * 
Entertaining a crowd of relatives, which almost exceed a troop.
yea. My dad has 13 siblings.
haha!
phew.
sweat.
and still.
havent touch the laundry YET.

So, after facing a 'pleasant' day plus a 30mins dark and spooky-alone-drive
from utp back home,
Arrived at 10.35pm.
I happily unlocked the doors as mum had a meeting to attend in KL; accompanied by akak, 
Azim just entered a residential school this morning and Aiman is now at MRSM Beseri.
Which left me and dad at home.
okay. I really have to do my laundry now, I MEAN IT!

I quickly and passioately rush to the laundry room.
With a exceptionally high determination
By hook or by crook, I have to settle my laundry by tonight.
Yeap.
Definitely positive!
Its a must!

My heart was pounding faster as my veins are pumping adrenaline even more.
To my surprise, the washing machine is not there.
As Im in the process of becoming a positive thinker,
I went lyke 
"Ouh.  Perhaps dad move it somewhere else during the kenduri. There must be somewhere. hurm". 

still cant locate the machine.
So, I ask my dad

me-"Papa. mana washing machine?"
dad- "Machine hantar repair. Awak nak basuh baju ke?"
me- "TTTIDDAAKKK!!!"

Well, I've 'enlighten' my day!
how bout u ppl?
:)

~am still trying out hard thinking on the bright sight of every consequence~

goodie 1 - Mapley wih dad~! yay!  Old tyme fav routine~ hee...
goodie 2- I shop till my dad drop on groceries. haha. I burnt quite a hole in his pocket tho. Payback for taking away the washing machine w/o my notice :P
goodie 3- Petrol = Full tank! Heaven2~!
goodie 4- Got some pocket money! Yay! I've been suffering lyke a desperado for the past 2 weeks okay. haha~

See~
told ya. 
Not that bad rite?

gonna start my engine back to utp around 11am perhaps. 

so long ppl~
-Toodles-




 







2 comments:

  1. ko screw up??
    like..serious???
    ko kn teror..hehehe
    ermm...how bout econs??
    sure gempak!!!
    btw,bon voyage to kak dyana..
    n jgn lupe pesan ape yg aku nk tuh...
    hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh well,
    here comes the yadda yadda again..
    hahaha...

    duh...
    i screwed up lyke TOTALLY.
    misconception plus up-side-down-shaded-region.
    sounds convincing enough?
    hahhaa...

    econs is just the same.
    plus other else.
    blaming myself for having the worst time management.
    haha.
    If and only if i've been given ample time to finished up my babbling on the answer sheets,
    I strongly believe that,
    I can make this world a better place.

    wakaka~!
    hyperbola eyh?
    i know.
    hee..

    yah.
    my sis dah selamat arrived in japan last saturday about 6pm --> malaysian time zone.
    n i will remind her bout ur exotic request.
    *wink2*~!
    ngee..
    :)

    ReplyDelete

Express ur feelings~!