Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Blog update has to wait

yeap.

I meant what I said,
and I said what I meant.

it just has to wait
haha.
just a random update for now

phew.
it has been a while since my last post.
too busy to update.
lotsa2 stuff to do.

act, I've been saving a post about my tutor.
yeap.
I know.
Its just too little too late to post bout my tutor coz it seems lyke ppl have been posting bout it since ages.

haha.

still, 
I dont give a single damn.
*wink2*

btw, 
somehow, I find that C language is kinda unique.
coz each person have different way of writing and expressing the language.

interesting~!!

Im exchanging my group lab assignment with other coursemates 

not that I wanna copy their work.
I mean, their hard work *if they did it themselves*
thats Plagiarism.
haha~

I would just like to compare the way they code the language.
Its pretty cool to study and analyze on people's idea as they differ from each other.
and from that, we can see the strength and creativity of their writings 
and thus improve on our writing as well. 

kudos to those generous helper.
really appreciate it~!
=)
munchos gracias!
merci beaucoup!

here.
a tocken of appreciation from me~
*ka-ching*
hehe

still ain't sleepy yet.
attacked by insomnia again.
haih.


will update soon~

-gudday everyone-

toodles



No comments:

Post a Comment

Express ur feelings~!