Monday, December 22, 2008

Tagged by Anis

1st of ol, why me Anis?

she would definitely/probably answer
because

-" u r my rumate!"

-"we  have been staying together for 1 whole semester and we will be staying together 4 the upcoming semester too!"

-I prepared ur timetable!"

-I assigned u to which English tutorial session & Call Lab we should enter coz u just dont give a damn bout it!"

- " I arranged ur daily schedule back in UTP coz u r soo unorganized!"

-I have to remind u again n again (until i pissed-off) for almost everything coz I noe u r suffering from amnesia." *haha*

- I have to show u where to park ur car EVERYTIME when we were having our lecture/tutorial coz u never noe/dont even care to noe which lecture room is which!"

Ha-di-ha-ha~!

Woops. I guess i had just revealed the dark side of me
n p/s ( love the !!. Looks more dramatic rite?)
haha~
so, because u r my sooo called my DEAREST rumate~
here it goes
 tagged by U

7 facts about me?? 
-Obsessed with speed & velocity~! -dare to have a ride wif me? *wink2~!*
-Choose Facebook rather than Friendster
-Into politics- Lets talk bout Obama anyone? haha. Dena. Sila jgn benci aku.
-Possess a few nickname - Eleen,Ley,Lee,Lana n latest, Cop-haih 
-Own another blog use for experiments. care to have a glance? warning. dun u ever try to link it. www.akutakbersalah.blogspot.com
-Im a lefty. Yeap. Left-handed  
-I crapped a lot. heh.

 01. what is the most important thing in your life ? 
- is family is considered as a THING? if yes, than, it is. if not, I would rather say a handphone?

02. what is the last thing you bought with your own money?
 - erk? 2 pairs of skin coloured socks

03. where do you wish to get married ? 
- Perhaps Mars. Possible?

 04. how old do you think you will get permanently owned by your lover ?
 -hah? come again? 

05. are you in love ?
 -yah. with my most treasured possession. my precious virtual pet named Muggles. haha. Facebook Pet Society is super cool~!

 06. where was the last restaurant you had dinner at ?
 Pizza Hut saja. Mum's Treat~!

07. name the latest book you bought ?
 -Speed Reading by Tony Buzan. 

08. what is your full name ?
 -Nor Lyana Bt. Mohd Hamka. and yeah. my name is just Lyana. plain Lyana but somehow LyanaHamka sounds great rite? hehe.

09. do you prefer mother or father?
 -Both lol.

 10. name 2 person that you really wish to meet in your real life for the first time? 
- Tan Sri Syed Mokhtar Al-Bukhary and Sir Richard Branson. My idols. besides, Mahathir dah jumpe dah. hee...
 
11. christina or britney?
 -I prefer 'or'  

12. do you do your own laundry?
 -Why hesitate? Washing machine does it all 

13. the most exciting place you want to go? 
- Bermuda Triangle. Whoa~! 

14. hugs or kisses 
- another 'or'

15. point out five things about the person who tagged you
 -my rumate- roffle 
-1st child outta 3 siblings. Harapan family ni~ 
- Rabun dekat. Whoa~! ramai tak tau fact ni. haha! 
- Live in Sungai Petani, Kedah
16. eight things i’m passionate about
- Driving skills- Is there a book on How Can A Proton Saga Race A Ferrari? I want it so badly. Haha~
- My family's background- nak tau2!
-Books. Geez. Im a nerd+geek. haha~ 
-Musics. Took an avid interest in listening to music.
 -Politics. What? No.You.Did.Not. No,not that look okay? Owh come on.. Im no longer young for these.
 -surfing the net- semua orang pon suka surf internet kot 
-Movies. Yah. I critisize movies a lot~! 
- computing. how to hack eyh? perhaps a script-kiddie first?

17. eight books I have read recently
-P.S. I Love You- Cecelia Ahern
-Sweetheart from Hell- May-Zhee Lim *to Drama Queens out there. Its a must read book. Thanx Dena~!
-The Ultimate Book of Mind Maps- Tony Buzan
-Speed Reading- Tony Buzan
-Losing My Virginity- Sir Richard Branson. No.no. get that blue/yellow thought outta ur head. its not what u think it is. haha~!Richard Branson will never write one of 'those'.
- Everything's Eventual- Stephen King
-Dr. Mahathir animated biography
-7 Habits Of Highly Effective People- Stepehen R. Covey

18. eight songs I've been listening over and over again
cant get enoug of MUSE~! haha.
-Hysteria
-Muscle Museum
-Invincible
-Exco-Politics
-Khights of Cydonia
-Plugin Baby
-Supermassive Black Holes
-Blackout

19. five things i learned this year
Sory yea anis. aku dah xde idea ni. Im a slow learner tho. haha.
-Computing
-Blogging
-Driving
-Drifting- yeap. In Tambun. Tambun-ians, check out da tyre effect under the not-so-called-bridge. Mine lol. haha. - Photographing- Credits to Dena~!

20. 10 persons you tag
naah. sape nak buat, silakan

thats all.
the end

merci~!




8 comments:

  1. wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo..
    abis lunyai aku! hahaha.. dari orang x kenal aku, trus kenal aku dengan lebey mendalamnya.. hahaha.. at last, ang beli gak eqk buku speed reading.. leyla aku tumpang usha.. hahaha..
    fact yang x ley tahan tuh =_= line no 75..
    huhuhu.. ang kire la satu satu.. ponat den kire nye.. hahaha..
    bila ang nak tukar skin nih?
    one more thing, say a warm welcome to u know who! wallaweh! ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  2. padan muka ang.
    haha
    yeap. since aku beli buku mind map 2, aku x senang duduk selagi x dapat buku speed reading.
    *roffle*
    tapi ang kene line blakang Zeffree la. Dia cop dulu dah.
    ah. x larat aku nak kira. asal aku kira je mesti salah line. haha

    tukar skin eyh?
    nanti dulu kot. Nak low profile jap. haha.
    aku x habis experiment lagi ni.

    n yeap.
    warm greetings to Ko_Kenal~!
    =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. padan muka ang balik..
    aku saja je nak susahkan ang kire line tuh..
    ish.. zeff dah cop dulu ke?
    adeih.. kaco line tol la cikgu ensem nih..
    hahaha.. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Judging by the way how you've responded, I think you are quite an interesting person.

    Good also to note that you have been reading quite a number of useful stuff. I am sure they help you a lot in becoming a good writer.

    As you have admitted, you have done a lot of craps. But one crap which I suggest you rid of is use of SMS words. Never ever use in your entry or comment. It is okay if we use mixed-langguage but not SMS.

    These are the propaganda of the people who are promoting to retard us from proper English......Believe me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Judging by the way how you have responded, I think you are an interesting person. So, I have signed up to be in your fan club from now onwards.

    Good to note that you have been reading quite a number of useful stuff. I am sure they help you a lot when you are writing your blog or any sort of writing laa.

    As confessed by you, you have been doing a lot of crapy things. But one crap that I suggest you should stop immediately is using SMS to either write your blog entry or comments in our colleque blogs.

    This SMS thing is actually propoganda promote by our enemy so as to retard us from the effective writing in English. Believe me.I am not joking.

    For the fun of writing, of course use of multi-lingual such as BM & English, mandarin, jawa, bugis, tamil etc should be encouraged....

    ReplyDelete
  6. to Anis: ah. ang jgn nak panggil dia cikgu ensem. tak pasal2 dia prasan kat sini plak nnti. haha.

    to Ko_kenal: hah? Me? Interesting? What makes you say so? the way I responded to what? Btw, a fan club? I dont have 1 of those. hehe.

    Erm. looking forward for the sms terms too. But i'm kinda used to it, so it might take a couple of time to get rid of it. Thanx anyway~!

    ReplyDelete
  7. to Dena: something fishy somewhere dearie?
    haha. U knew it dont ya?
    *wink2!~

    ReplyDelete

Express ur feelings~!