Friday, December 26, 2008

Silly me...Please vote than. =)

Tu la. Gelojoh lagi. Padan muka.

Aduhai..
kenapa la tak de orang tegur?
Waa...
Apela. Silly mistake!
After all these while, 
After all those crapy postings,
After all my yada yada~!!
Now only I realize...

Its RAMBLING not RUMBLING
*sob*sob*
=(

okay2. 
after I BESTA-ed (hehe) Ramble and Rumble, both word have totally different meaning~!!
here it goes...

according to BESTA,  

RAMBLE  is: 1) Wander in one's talk or writing by not keeping to the subject. 
                       -Ex, Poets rambled on their writings.  
                      *This is more likely it! Though Im not a poet. *Haha*                

                       2) Walk for pleasure with no special destination- 
                    Ex, I like rambling (around/about) in the country. 
                     *Not bad. Still make sense*

                    3) Grow or climb over other plants or hedges with long trailing shoots. 
                   *Na'a. (shook head)*


while,


RUMBLE  is: 1) Rumbling sound- Ex, The rumble of drums.  
                      *Duh. I play trumpet & trombone. Not drum. Myb some other day. heh*

                     2) Street fight between gangs.
                      * What the heck rite? My blog is not a wrestling arena. Ha-di-ha-ha~!!*

                   3) Make a deep heavy continuous sound
                     Ex, Thunder rumbling in the distance.
                   *Just lyke the sound of thunder in the Death By Scrabble short story? You bet~!*

                  4) (British) Detect the true character of (sb/sth); see through (a deception) 
                    Ex, He looks suspicious - do you think he's rumbled us/what we're up to? 
                 *Hey, check this out. Does it make any sense to you?. Besides, Im                                                          suspicious & its British. Love the accent. haha!*


That's all for our vocabulary class today. I hope you enjoy it. Till we meet again. Stay tuned. 
*Haha*

Hurm, not totally a  silly mistake...
but....argh...
now Im confused
I cant make up my mind 
which 1 should I pick? Rumble or Ramble?
okay, let it be this way...
What do you think?
which 1 would you pick? Ramble or Rumble?
The highest vote wins~!!
*wink2*
I'll let you vote than....
haha

So, for the time being, I'll stick to this rumblingsnippets coz I dont wanna hesitate my generous fellows who had linked me before.
Im a thoughtful person.
I know.
hehe...
Till then,

~cheers~

13 comments:

  1. Ya... I think you got it right. You've misinterprated between the two. Yours should be rambling because I can see your blog entries have those criteria.

    Though I would rather not agree to your admission being silly for making mistake. For as long as you learn something & not to repeat the same after making one, let's say the mistakes do hell of good for your future.

    Keep on rambling...

    ReplyDelete
  2. to Ko_Kenal: Yeah. I'm so careless at that time. Exited to start blogging I suppose? Haha~!

    Ur voting for Ramble eyh?
    so, 1-0 for Ramble vs. Rumble

    Trying hard not to be careless or I end up messing with myself. Haih.

    Thanx anyway~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Salam. I don't see anything wrong with Rumbling Snippets. This is what I think, you're referring Rumbling Snippets as unseen people who able to steal everyone's attention with something that come out of their mouths. Not necessarily some loud sound but something that is brilliant to say.

    Have a good day! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. cop.
    now i just realised.
    besta sgt berguna.

    haha.
    :)
    credits to me sb promote kan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. to jack: W'salam. YOU DO? Great~!! So, its 1-1 for Rumble vs Ramble. Thanx jack! Really appreciate it! Anyone else care to vote?
    And yeah. Have a good day to you too!

    to Dena: Yeap. Besta sngt berguna. Ouh. Amnesia attacked me again. Totally forgotten to compliment you. Yeah. Credits to Dena~! *padehal kwn aku yang kat seseri 2 yang inspired aku nak guna Besta*

    Btw, do you want me to edit my post so that I can include your name which I really regret of?

    haha

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh.no.you dont have to.

    am sick of being popular.
    haha.

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. to Dena: yeah rite.
    Im sick of you being sick of pretending to be popular.
    wahaha~!
    Hey. Why dont you vote as well?
    Im looking forward tho.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I vote 99999999999999999999999999999999 trillions for Rumbling Snippets! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I vote 9999999999999999999999999999999999 for Rumbling Snippets! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. after i think cook cook, i feel that ramble is the most suitable for u!~my suggestion.. hehehe.. ^.^ luckily u had realized bout that now.. better late than never..

    ReplyDelete
  11. To jack: Thanx for ur vote~!! Ur idea is convincing enough.
    Nice!
    and have a freaking new semester!
    =)

    To Anis: On a second thought, I think, I'll stick with rumble. yeah. U see, Jack's idea is unique. I quote back

    "This is what I think, you're referring Rumbling Snippets as unseen people who able to steal everyone's attention with something that come out of their mouths. Not necessarily some loud sound but something that is brilliant to say."

    see?
    Nice rite?
    Might probably quote that saying in my profile for explanation why rumble not ramble.

    Besides, I dont wanna hesitate ppl who had linked me.

    so, dear roomie,
    what do you say?
    ~wink2!~

    but, I'm still waiting for others. Whoever can convince me good enough with their statements,I'll choose ur sayings then.

    =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lyana! My say is (dunno if it would count or x) : continue with rumbling. ahaha. dah lekat kat minda.. rumblingsnipnets tu blog lyana hamka. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  13. To Lorenzo: Yeap. I'll definitely count ur vote! Continue with rumbling eyh? Cewah. Dah lekat kat minda. hahaha. As you wish dude~!
    Thanx anyway~!!

    ReplyDelete

Express ur feelings~!